1. Depart from the Chinatown for the renowned resort –Charlevoix. Meandering along the well-known “Maple Road”, tourists can appreciate the beautiful scenery tinged with maple leaf colors along the way.
2. Then head for Saint-Catherine Bay to watch whales. Board the vessel with capacity of 200 passengers for whale-watching at Saint Lawrence Bay (3 hours), which is the habitat of heavy-duty Humpback, Finback, Minke, and Beluga Whales. Saint Lawrence River boasts one of the best whale-watching spots in the world.
3. After dinner, head to hotel in Quebec.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Ancienne-Lorette ou similar in Quebec City area
1. After breakfast, leaving hotel in the morning, we drive to the famous St Anne's Cathedral which is famous for its legend of cured disabled people, and its beautiful painted glass windows and statues.
2. Then visit the famous Grand Canyon St. Anne.
3. After lunch, Heading to the American Indians area near Quebec City - Huron Cultural Village, where we will take a guided tour to discover the Native American life.
4. Back to Montreal in the end of afternoon. Arrival about 7pm.